Reward mine Advice wanted

GasStationGuy

Im heading to the Reward mine at the end of the month and Im looking for any advice I may need to locate the drive in mine shaft. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Im heading to the Reward mine at the end of the month and Im looking for any advice I may need to locate the drive in mine shaft. :D

We are looking for info too. A few of us have been hearing that it has been closed so we want to know.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The rumors might be true as most of the open mines are being closed thanks to the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act. Even if it weren't, it's typically bad form to discuss things like the location or specific information regarding places like this on an open forum.

Smokinjoe

I have seen this same metal style blocking several mine entrance in Death Valley, where before you could enter mine. I understand the saftey issue, block open mine shafts and pits but leave some mines open.

who was the contractor that scored this contract...

sj

GasStationGuy

Sorry to bring it up on an open forum. It just bums me out watching my plans spiral down the tube. :( I found alot online about it but no word on the status.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sorry to bring it up on an open forum. It just bums me out watching my plans spiral down the tube. :( I found alot online about it but no word on the status.

I don't think he meant it in a bad way just more or less the details as people can search it and more people will go and do things to close them. Vandals to be exact.

jelliott076

This is pretty annoying. Who know's what else the gov't will seal up.

The Elliot Mine and Smuggler's Cave at Valley of the moon are still open. God willing those don't get touched, they're still stuffed with Amethyst.

Top Bottom