VPR 4x4 Bumpers

MtMan

Hello Wayalife!

I just purchased a 2017 JKUR and am in the process of planning my build. I have found a bumper that I like the look and functionality of but can't find many people that have experience with them. Does any way know anything about the VPR 4x4 bumpers? I am looking at the ULTIMA Short (VPR-126-S-S) and as curious to see if anyone can tell me any pros/cons. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

MtMan

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
to me all of their bumpers look like crap and I have only seen them on show jeeps like you see at sema. even their website shows all show jeeps.

RebelconJk

stupid bumper.jpg
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Well the damn logo didn't show up! :doh:

Attachments

• JEEP-WRANGLER-JK-FRONT-BUMPER-VPR-126-S-S.jpg
    JEEP-WRANGLER-JK-FRONT-BUMPER-VPR-126-S-S.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

JeepJeep75

The general consensus on WAYALIFE is to go with functional, trail-proven equipment. I don't think your going to find a whole lot of encouraging feedback from this particular bumper. I wouldn't run it because as previously mentioned, it's a SEMA type of looking bumper, way to fuggly looking for me.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I'm all for people buying what they like, but I personally cannot see a single thing I like about it. As mentioned earlier, this community is focused on actually using Jeeps for what they were intended for. That means you will find tough, simple and proven products here a lot. I have never heard of this company, but it honestly looks like just another cheap Chinese brand to me. I could be wrong, but it looks fugly to me either way and I personally don't mess around experimenting with safety equipment on my rig. If your looking for pure badass function that looks good and is made in good ol America, take a look at EVO MFG, LOD, Full Metal Fabworks, Poison Spyder, MotoBilt, AEV, and I'm sure there are others out there I'm forgetting. Plenty of better options for your money IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom