European diesel jk?

arashi

I'm curious...

Anybody have any toughs about the diesel Engin?

Strong points, weak points... I read about it but I have more the impression they do their review about the day to day usage, but nothing on off road...

NAUJK

Honestly I would love to have a CRD in my rig! he added HP and MPG along with the low end torque diesels have it would be a great offroad engine! But sadly it wont be coming to the US anytime soon.
We have a good family friend that is high up in the Jeep company in Colorado. He said they were trying about 2 years ago to get one brought over but it was shot down! Americans need to learn that diesel is a good thing and not all of them are like Ford and Dodge or GM trucks bellowing out black smoke.. They even took the diesel out of the Smart car before bringing it over.. :thinking:

NAUJK

If there was a diesel JKU I would buy it yesterday and with my wife's full whole hearted consent. *sigh* :grayno:

I would put everything I had into buying a Diesel JK. Ive seen them over in Europe, my father had a CRD Liberty I LOVED that jeep! It just cruised and got 30 mpg doin it!

Indefatigable

They even took the diesel out of the Smart car before bringing it over.. :thinking:

We got the diesel up here, so they brought some over! Sadly, its no more :(

The MV Motori Diesel is in the 2014 USA Grand Cherokee. Jeep was test muling it in the Grand and JK in the US. So it is something on their radar.

NAUJK

We got the diesel up here, so they brought some over! Sadly, its no more :(

The MV Motori Diesel is in the 2014 USA Grand Cherokee. Jeep was test muling it in the Grand and JK in the US. So it is something on their radar.

Yeah up there in the frozen northlands but down here we are not so lucky! Yeah there's a diesel in the GC but every time they try to put one in a Wrangler they get shot down.

Indefatigable

Yeah up there in the frozen northlands but down here we are not so lucky! Yeah there's a diesel in the GC but every time they try to put one in a Wrangler they get shot down.

Come on up. Its anything but frozen. Vancouver and area is a great big green soaking wet sponge!

Top Bottom