It's 2am. What are you doing?

Bosunmate

Standing by in the fog. I'm on a river tow boat pushing four tank barges from New Orleans to St. Louis. We are "fog bound" between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La. The fog should clear mid morning and we can continue our voyage of about 7 days. We will load 100K barrels of ethanol in St. Louis for delivery to a New Orleans refinery.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Standing by in the fog. I'm on a river tow boat pushing four tank barges from New Orleans to St. Louis. We are "fog bound" between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La. The fog should clear mid morning and we can continue our voyage of about 7 days. We will load 100K barrels of ethanol in St. Louis for delivery to a New Orleans refinery.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Sweet! Got a pic of the boats or the river?

scull20

Got up to take a leak, then went to go check on the dogs and ended up waking them up because I felt compelled to make my little guy's space in his crate larger. He seems happier now lol.

GraniteCrystal

CSS & StackOverflow I see!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
You know it!
Do you want to be best friends? I'll have to take a programming class, at some point, to finish this IT degree I am chasing. I haven't done anything related to programming for 20 years, and even then I didn't really know what I was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Sure! Seriously though, if you have questions PM me and I can try to point you in the right direction. Google will be your best friend.

Top Bottom