1" wheel spacers

deadguy

I could have swore I saw Eddie was running 1" wheel spacers on rubicat. I'm trying to find a set myself and can't seem to find a set (that I trust from a reputable company). I tried searching a bit but couldn't find anything. Any input on where I could get a set would be greatly appreciated

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, that's why I can't find them. Thank you

LOL!! You really don't want to run 1" spacers being that the wheel studs are too long and you won't get a good surface to surface fit. 1.25" can work but you will need to do some grinding. 1.5" is optimal.

deadguy

LOL!! You really don't want to run 1" spacers being that the wheel studs are too long and you won't get a good surface to surface fit. 1.25" can work but you will need to do some grinding. 1.5" is optimal.
Yeh I just read about the stud length about 30 seconds ago lol. I'm running a 3.5 Bs wheel with the Cooper 37x13.5 and I'm rubbing In a couple places. I wanted to kick the wheels out a bit more than they are but didn't want to go too wide. Looks like 1.5 is my smallest option like you said

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeh I just read about the stud length about 30 seconds ago lol. I'm running a 3.5 Bs wheel with the Cooper 37x13.5 and I'm rubbing In a couple places. I wanted to kick the wheels out a bit more than they are but didn't want to go too wide. Looks like 1.5 is my smallest option like you said

Where are you rubbing? If it's just up front and on your frame rails, you could always install a few washers on your steer stops to address it.

deadguy

That was my second option and probably what I'm going to do. I'm rubbing slightly on the lower control arm and frame on full lock.its just A bit annoying feeling the tire lugs chugg chugg chugg on the arm

Top Bottom