2015 JEEP RUBICON, COILOVERS,60's'40's ect

jeeper52

LOSER
Can't upload current pics but will try again tomorrow

Jeep rubicon hard rock edition. 7500 miles heated leather seats, nav,10th anniversary hood.

Ultimate Dana 60's with 5:38 gears

Synergy tie rod,drag link,drag link.

Synergy steering box brace

Psc hydro assist

Mishimoto psc cooler

40" toyos

17" trailready bead locks

Offroad evolution double throwdown suspension and rear cantilever. Front and rear king coilovers and king triple bypass shocks. Rear was upgraded to 2.5 triple bypass shocks.

Offroad evolution high clearance long arms

Offroad evolution rear corners

Offroad evolution tire carrier

Offroad evolution weld on rock sliders

Offroad evolution rocker skins

Genright aluminum front bumper

Warn winch

Poison spider aluminum fenders

Artec full aluminum skid plate with hd transmission cross member

Arb dual under hood compressor

More arb compressor mount

Truck lite led headed head lights

Rigid diffused back up lights

Rigid e2 10" marine light

Jeep is in show condition and it is easily a $100k build. All parts have about 4K miles on it. I also have a Dakota customs 6.4 hemi conversion I will include for the right deal. Asking $80

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to say it but I'd have to agree with others on here. While I'm sure you've dumped a lot of money into your Jeep, anyone who could afford that price tag would just buy a new Jeep and build it up with the parts they want.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I don't think I have $80k in my whole Jeep, Jeep purchase included. That's with Dynatrac axles and someone else building it for me. I have to admit though, I haven't added everything up, the thought scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeper52

LOSER
I don't think I have $80k in my whole Jeep, Jeep purchase included. That's with Dynatrac axles and someone else building it for me. I have to admit though, I haven't added everything up, the thought scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you bought your jeep new and all the parts new and paid to have it it installed you are well passed $80k. If not you got a hell of a deal.

jeeper52

LOSER
Just rough figures
Jeep $45k new, $10k double throwdown,$11k axles, wheels/tires$5k,long arm$2k,psc,bumpers,winch,armor,skids,drive shafts,lights,ect'ect and then a easy $10k laybor. Adds up quick.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just rough figures
Jeep $45k new, $10k double throwdown,$11k axles, wheels/tires$5k,long arm$2k,psc,bumpers,winch,armor,skids,drive shafts,lights,ect'ect and then a easy $10k laybor. Adds up quick.

Sadly, you own a jeep. Just because you threw all that money at yours does't mean that what it's actually worth. MAYBE if you had a v8 installed and ProRocks, it'd be worth more but you don't and there's no way you're gonna get $80k for what you have. Sorry. Nobody I know with that kind of money would want a used Jeep with someone else's build.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

jeeper52

LOSER
Sadly, you own a jeep. Just because you threw all that money at yours does't mean that what it's actually worth. MAYBE if you had a v8 installed and ProRocks, it'd be worth more but you don't and there's no way you're gonna get $80k for what you have. Sorry. Nobody I know with that kind of money would want a used Jeep with someone else's build.

WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Yeah I see what ur saying. You never get out what you put in. However If a guy were to get a quote for $100k roughly to build a similar jeep and he could buy mine with only 7500miles for considerably less I think he would consider it. At least I know I would.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I see what ur saying. You never get out what you put in. However I a guy were to get a quote for $100k roughly to build a similar jeep and he could buy mine with only 7500miles for considerably less I think he would consider it. At least I know I would.

I suppose you should buy your Jeep then. All I'm saying is that I don't know anyone with that kind of money who'd want it. For guys like that, building up a Jeep how they want is what's fun. Most end up selling it after the fact and only after racking up a few miles - just like you.

WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Basscat

WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Agree. V8 and Pro Rocks you'd have a legit 80k asking price and you'd have a good chance of getting the asking price.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom