Motivation/advice needed

filterbiz

Hi guys
I read every night on here and enjoy the topics.
I figured I would post about my 2015 JKU I have sitting around that I sort of lost interest only because I never have time and motivation to work on it.

I need to modify the rear upper shock mounts and put my rubicon axles in it that I have sitting here as well.
I don't use it much but tow it behind my motorhome and my wife stomps it all around glamis and I use my rzr xp1000
I'm still on the stock 30 front haven't had any issues don't beat me up about it please I know it's a weak link.

I was thinking about selling but I really want to keep it. Very fun jeep it's a third vehicle and I have always had a jeep and love crawling. Talk me out of selling please and let me know which direction I should go next on mods.
Thanks in advance list of mods for direction. I do all my own work so it's never been to shop. Suspension works so bitchin. Just need some ideas for what you would do next.

Also my rear track bar bracket sticks way out to the rear it's just a bolt on one. I am re doing my upper rear shock mounts to bring the shocks a little more upright but when I do I need to trim some of the fat off the bracket or go another route. Recommendations? I know synergy makes a weld on one that is a lot less bulky. Thank again

King shocks 2.5" coil overs with adjusters
King hydraulic bump stops all 4 corners
37" Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires
Method race wheels
Crawler conceptz front ultra 2 bumper
Crawler conceptz rear ultra 2 bumper with led
Crawler conceptz body mount tire

Synergy control arms
Front teraflex monster track bar
Gibson exhaust run under left side of cab
Lighted led wip
2 CB/race radio mounts on tire carrier
Custom fender flares
9500lbs x02 winch with synthetic rope
Custom rock sliders
Currie anti rock sway bar

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1484444541.219309.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1484444560.003008.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1484444581.527428.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1484444590.115828.jpg

Last edited:

Trail JK

Hi guys
I read every night on here and enjoy the topics.
I figured I would post about my 2015 JKU I have sitting around that I sort of lost interest only because I never have time and motivation to work on it.

I need to modify the rear upper shock mounts and put my rubicon axles in it that I have sitting here as well.

My advice is to plan an awesome adventure with some friends. Maybe out to Moab or the Rubicon something you can get excited about and anticipate the upcoming date. This should help to motivate you to work on your next upgrade. The upgrade that you mentioned sitting there next to your Jeep. Btw, nice Jeep!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

filterbiz

Cheap smitty built fenders
I wanted something small and for how cheap they were I would give them a shot
Now I love them

Thanks jeepjeep75 as well
I was kicking around a swap but not sure about smog in ca
I won't do an LS though I would go hemi I'm not one for cross breeding brands just my opinion though

Basscat

Cheap smitty built fenders
I wanted something small and for how cheap they were I would give them a shot
Now I love them

Thanks jeepjeep75 as well
I was kicking around a swap but not sure about smog in ca
I won't do an LS though I would go hemi I'm not one for cross breeding brands just my opinion though

I've had both HEMI and LS. Believe it or not you actually have less bridges between systems with the LS and it will out perform the HEMI.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom