Gobi Stealth rack GOBGJJKSTL50

Malac

I have already made up my mind and I am going to go with the GOBI stealth rack with a light bar for my JKUR. I was hoping people could chime in on the best pricing they seen out there for them? Please do not try and change my mind on what rack to purchase as I know everyone has their own opinion. I am simply looking for best pricing. Thank you and be safe.

Malac

benatc1

Hooked
Great choice with the Gobi, I think I ordered my directly a couple years ago. might want to hit up GraniteCrystal I know he is selling his and you might be able to save some money that way. along with getting it quick. they make to order so expect 8+ weeks on delivery. best of luck, it's a top quality rack!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailraider

i went directly to Gobi on the one i ordered last time . they were great to deal with. cost a fortune with exchange and freight to Canada. but the rack is good. as from the cost point, my new Jeep does not have one because of the cost associated with getting it here.

GraniteCrystal

Yeah buy mine! $1200, in fantastic shape, comes with ladder, etc. New I think they're $1600 and have a 2-3 month wait time.

Malac

I would love to save some time and money other than I am not heading to Colorado anytime soon and most likely all savings would be lost do to shipping if it was even an option. If any other options or ideas become available please by all means let me know.

Malac

GraniteCrystal

I would love to save some time and money other than I am not heading to Colorado anytime soon and most likely all savings would be lost do to shipping if it was even an option. If any other options or ideas become available please by all means let me know.

Malac
Sounds like you need to take a family vacation to Colorado here soon :)

Top Bottom