Trektop NX

J

JKDream

Finally picking up a trektop for my JKU and had a couple questions.
How durable is the fabric on these? This is my primary form of concern.
In BC, it's a lot like Washington wheeling (Elbe Hills JKX) really tight trails with lots of trees and pinstriping going on.
Do these tend to rip fairly easily? I'm not worried about scratches etc, just tears in the material.

Also, opinions - Black 4DR, Black Satin or Black Twill?

J

JKDream

Congrats on the trektop. You'll love it. It should hold up well in harsh winters. I can't imagine it ripping, the material is really strong and well built. I have the twill.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's good to hear.
We're on the West Coast boarding Seattle so it's not too horrible out here weather wise.
Did you lose a significant amount of storage space from the fastback design?

Napalm

I've ran Trektops on and off for two years and the material of even the standard black diamond is super tough. I think you'll be pleased with it!

There is a little storage space lost in the upper portion of the back, but it's really nothing that noticeable unless you are packing the back of your Jeep with a TON of gear.

That's good to hear.
We're on the West Coast boarding Seattle so it's not too horrible out here weather wise.
Did you lose a significant amount of storage space from the fastback design?

Like napalm said, storage loss is not too bad unless you're packed to the absolute top. The only thing I've thought of that might not be ideal is if you ever try to stuff an ARB fridge in the back, on top of a tuffy deck or something...

Top Bottom