Cherokee trailhawk

rgk401

Just thinking about getting a jeep cherokee trailhawk.mainly going to be used for daily driver and weekend fun.light offloading. Any information or pictures would be helpfull

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChiliDawg

I drove a '15 Cherokee Latitude for almost a year before I got t-boned and had it totaled. It was a great DD, handled really well in the snow and ice and surprised me driving dirt roads in Utah on a mountain biking trip. Also it kept me safe in the wreck and impressed the hell out of the collision shop that I wasn't injured.

That said, when you say "light off-roading" just understand that it's really only going to do light off-roading. It's comparable to a Subaru in its purpose which it does well, but don't expect to be rock crawling.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
was a nice looking ride, I like the jk you ended up with better. I've heard decent reviews on the Cherokee but when my fiance and I were looking for a new car for her she ended up with a grand cherokee cause the Cherokee was just to small. very nice though!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChiliDawg

was a nice looking ride, I like the jk you ended up with better. I've heard decent reviews on the Cherokee but when my fiance and I were looking for a new car for her she ended up with a grand cherokee cause the Cherokee was just to small. very nice though!

I had driven an XJ for several years so the new Cherokee actually felt pretty big by comparison. Still compact for sure but I'm a big dude and I never felt cramped in it. Even used the back seat for a little afternoon delight once [emoji1] But I agree, my JK is better. That Cherokee was the end of my hiatus from wheeling. Felt like the wreck was the Jeep gods' way of telling me to come home. Wish I could find the photos of my old CJ-7. That was before the age of the cloud when you still lost all your photos if you broke your phone [emoji23]

benatc1

Hooked
I had driven an XJ for several years so the new Cherokee actually felt pretty big by comparison. Still compact for sure but I'm a big dude and I never felt cramped in it. Even used the back seat for a little afternoon delight once [emoji1] But I agree, my JK is better. That Cherokee was the end of my hiatus from wheeling. Felt like the wreck was the Jeep gods' way of telling me to come home. Wish I could find the photos of my old CJ-7. That was before the age of the cloud when you still lost all your photos if you broke your phone [emoji23]

I'm sure your glad some photos were lost forever! cherokee was for sure nice, i guess i should have said she needs extra room for driving stuff around with work so it made sense. would be nice to see that cj sometime though

Kaylinator

Just thinking about getting a jeep cherokee trailhawk.mainly going to be used for daily driver and weekend fun.light offloading. Any information or pictures would be helpfull

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Girlfriend has a fully loaded Cherokee Trailhawk. We test drove just about every SUV by every manufacturer before I convinced her to test drive the Trailhawk and she fell in love. Great vehicle on the road. Smooth, quiet, comfortable, excellent fuel mileage. Tows an A-Frame trailer like it isn't even there.
I guess the only downside is dudes beside her are constantly rolling down windows and yelling at her that she stalled at red lights.

🇨🇦 eh?

ChiliDawg

I'm sure your glad some photos were lost forever! cherokee was for sure nice, i guess i should have said she needs extra room for driving stuff around with work so it made sense. would be nice to see that cj sometime though

Hah! Yeah, well, we don't want to get ALL our old pictures back, right? Still, gotta make a point to scour through my parents stuff next time I visit to see if I can find the CJ pics.

Trailhawk17

We have only had ours for 2 months but have 2700 miles on it and love it. Don't be afraid of taking it off-road either the trailhawk can handle its own.
trailhawk.jpg

Last edited:

Mwhcherokee1

I have had my TH for about 2 months and it's been a great Daily driver. I've only had it in the mud a couple times and it's impressed the he.. out of me. I'm looking for to finding some trails to give it a real workout soon I hope.
I started my 4x4 experience with a 72 Scout Traveller, it was a beater but loved it, then an '84 Bronco which I drove for 12 years, then a bought a new Dodge Dakota 4x4 for 11 years and then bought a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee for my wife which is another level all together and now the 2017 TRAILHAWK is my first Jeep and I am really impressed with how this Jeep handles..

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mwhcherokee1

I have had my TH for about 2 months and it's been a great Daily driver. I've only had it in the mud a couple times and it's impressed the he.. out of me. I'm looking for to finding some trails to give it a real workout soon I hope.
I started my 4x4 experience with a 72 Scout Traveller, it was a beater but loved it, then an '84 Bronco which I drove for 12 years, then a bought a new Dodge Dakota 4x4 for 11 years and then bought a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee for my wife which is another level all together and now the 2017 TRAILHAWK is my first Jeep and I am really impressed with how this Jeep handles..

IMG_2106.jpg

Top Bottom