Opinions arent allowed on this forum unless it's for something made by a sponsor

OscarMike2.0

2333943088_8b3d3a221f_o.gif Big Prince did you not drink your Kool-Aid! Eddy do you not like superchargers because you couldnt get one for free!? Just speaking my mind folks! Have a nice day!

benatc1

Hooked
gotta love it when someone comes along to start shit for no reason just cause they have a different opinion than someone else who is also entitled to a different opinion...

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
We've had 2 Oscar Mike trolls this week now......Both from Atlanta area....And random as shit too....Jeeping must be slow out that way.... Guess they drank the wrong Kool aid :idontknow: Either way, go FUCK yourself :thumb:

OscarMike2.0

gotta love it when someone comes along to start shit for no reason just cause they have a different opinion than someone else who is also entitled to a different opinion...

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Havent you heard? Opinions arent allowed on this forum unless your opinion is for something that is made by a company who sponsors the forum?

OscarMike2.0

We've had 2 Oscar Mike trolls this week now......Both from Atlanta area....And random as shit too....Jeeping must be slow out that way.... Guess they drank the wrong Kool aid :idontknow: Either way, go FUCK yourself :thumb:

Woooo I like that dirty talk!

Havent you heard? Opinions arent allowed on this forum unless your opinion is for something that is made by a company who sponsors the forum?

Idk what your deal is but clearly your objective was to do nothing but stir the pot, kinda sad that you have the time to go out of the way and pull this shit. Must not live a busy life... damn trolls

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Here's a non-sponsored opinion of mine:

YOU

ARE

A

DOUCHEBAG.

None of our sponsors made that up.

Top Bottom