Body Armor 4x4 Roof Rack Base Kit 07-13 JKU

CTomlin19

Banned
I have a brand new Body Armor Roof Rack for an 07-13 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door. I only unwrapped one part. I bought it but decided to go another route. Asking $500.00 shipped. Bought this new off Quadratec for $562.99 plus $65 shipping and surcharge of $15. If you don't like the price make me an offer. Thanks for Looking.

DSC_0462.jpg DSC_0463.jpg DSC_0464.jpg

JKRosie

Hey there CTomlin, just been browsing through looking for info on roof racks and I'm just curious if this is still for sale and where you are at?
Been looking for a rack to mount my spare up top without attaching it to my roof!

Mitrig

If deal falls through I call seconds. I have a friend who was going to buy one but last second chose to wait. I'll message him and see but I'm sure he was looking still.

Not sure if the OP is going to answer the question since they have not log on since Feb 2014. The OP was made on 25 January 2013. I would recommend sending a PM as that will get a faster response.

I highly doubt the OP has this since it would be laying around his garage for almost 2 years.

R/
Will

Bacon

Hahaha I love when this happens! Two years might be the oldest thread I've sen revived like this!

Wardell

Looks like the OP got banned too, so I don't think he'll even get your PMs... and that's assuming he still has it after 2 years...

Thread necromancy at its finest?

Top Bottom