Anyone know what type of rock lights come with the ACE Night Sliders?

Will.Smothers

I am working on my wiring setup for my new sliders and I asked ACE and I was told they draw 1840mA or 1.84A. There are eight total LED lights and I am struggling to understand if it is a total of 1.84A for all eight lights or if it is 1.84A per light...

Any one have a set of these that can shed some light on this quandary for me?

Munky

I am working on my wiring setup for my new sliders and I asked ACE and I was told they draw 1840mA or 1.84A. There are eight total LED lights and I am struggling to understand if it is a total of 1.84A for all eight lights or if it is 1.84A per light...

Any one have a set of these that can shed some light on this quandary for me?

They deal Lifetime LED and Rugged Ridge LED, looking on Lifetime's sight they don't have rock lights or lights that would equal the $150 price tag. However I don't see an 8 piece on Rugged Ridge site that, it might be 2 of the 4 piece sets that they discounted. I'm willing to bet that it is 1.84A per light which would bring you to 14.72A to make it fit on a single 15A fuse. I have emailed them a few times in the past and Nick can be helpful sometimes and not so much other times. He is the marketing guy, and that is about it. If you watch their VLOG he says they don't let him touch the tools and things.

Sorry that I couldn't give you a straight answer.

Top Bottom