35s on Stock 2017 Rubicon Hard Rock

jasonswenk

So I saw a video of a guy that put 37s on his stock rubicon and installed spacers, bump stop and new fenders. Pretty cool.

I dont want 37s and I think I could run 35s with my cut fenders on it with the spacer.

Anybody do this? Rub anywhere on the trail? What else do I need to know. Thanks.

Oh yeah I will run the stock rims as well.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I saw a video of a guy that put 37s on his stock rubicon and installed spacers, bump stop and new fenders. Pretty cool.

I dont want 37s and I think I could run 35s with my cut fenders on it with the spacer.

Anybody do this? Rub anywhere on the trail? What else do I need to know. Thanks.

Oh yeah I will run the stock rims as well.

Yup, plenty of people run this setup but you will need to run wheel spacers to clear 12.50 wide tires.

Napalm

You will be very close to your HR rock rail so you'll have to trim it, as well as your fenders may rub off road. Those can also easily be trimmed.

Here is a photo of a standard Rubi on 35s with stock suspension. Only thing he rubbed on was the front air dam and it was minimal.
IMG_1555.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You will be very close to your HR rock rail so you'll have to trim it, as well as your fenders may rub off road. Those can also easily be trimmed.

This^^^

Pinch seam and Rubicon rocker guard would need a trimming.

jasonswenk

Here is a photo of a standard Rubi on 35s with stock suspension. Only thing he rubbed on was the front air dam and it was minimal.
View attachment 239642

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have trimmed the fenders and taken off the side caps off the front bumper. How much do I need to trim on rails?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom