Can not decide what one to get..... tire carrier

I currently have the or-fab but am ready to change it up....i really like both of them i just cant decide....

Aluminum Genright carrier with there aluminum skins

Or

Offroad evo with the skins.....

I like the idea of the aluminum sense it will be super light. But like the evo one because its a beast lol

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I currently have the or-fab but am ready to change it up....i really like both of them i just cant decide....

Or

I like the idea of the aluminum sense it will be super light. But like the evo one because its a beast lol

What size tire will you be carrying with it? In my opinion, the EVO carrier looks great with a 37-40" tire. A 35" tire looks small in it to me. If I were going 37s, EVO all the way. 35s or smaller I'd go Genright. Either way you really can't go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I ran both, well the steel genright but still. I only switched to EVO since I wanted the skins they offer. If the alum skins would have been avail when I ditched the genright I would have kept it. It held a 37 with no issues and parts of it I liked more, mainly it was easier to put the spare back on.

I love my evo carrier however and would not get rid of it. You really cant go wrong with either option, get what you think looks better :thumb:

Basscat

Or

They're both good but I'd take the aluminum Genright with 1/8" Genright/AEV builder corners. Ultra light weight but still strong.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom