Wave from Iowa!

friskyspatula

Good day Jeepers!

So I have owned a Jeep now for a little under 48 hours and I am super excited to be a part of the community. I have always wanted a Jeep, but didn't expect to be able to get one for at least a couple of years, and then it would be a older Wrangler, but everything changed this weekend. I happen to be driving through the lot of Deery Brothers of Ames (Iowa) on Sunday and saw a 2016 Renegade Sport for just under 17k. I did a quick look over, saw it was a manual, and had almost no options... just what I wanted (if I could get a vehicle with crank up windows I would, I am not much of an option person). So I figured, there is no way the wife would even agree to looking at this (getting a new vehicle was in the plan, but not for another year), but she said "Sure, let's take a look." So we made an appointment and I thought, well I might not even like it, but I did (this replaced my car). Then I thought, there is no way they can get the payments low enough for us to fit it in the budjet... then they did. Long story slightly longer we ended up buying not only our first new car, it was also our first Jeep!

I am looking forward to driving it every day, going on adventures with it, and modifying it to be my own.

Guess that is about it, see you on the trail!

-Matt

black pearl

Hooked
Good day Jeepers!

So I have owned a Jeep now for a little under 48 hours and I am super excited to be a part of the community. I have always wanted a Jeep, but didn't expect to be able to get one for at least a couple of years, and then it would be a older Wrangler, but everything changed this weekend. I happen to be driving through the lot of Deery Brothers of Ames (Iowa) on Sunday and saw a 2016 Renegade Sport for just under 17k. I did a quick look over, saw it was a manual, and had almost no options... just what I wanted (if I could get a vehicle with crank up windows I would, I am not much of an option person). So I figured, there is no way the wife would even agree to looking at this (getting a new vehicle was in the plan, but not for another year), but she said "Sure, let's take a look." So we made an appointment and I thought, well I might not even like it, but I did (this replaced my car). Then I thought, there is no way they can get the payments low enough for us to fit it in the budjet... then they did. Long story slightly longer we ended up buying not only our first new car, it was also our first Jeep!

I am looking forward to driving it every day, going on adventures with it, and modifying it to be my own.

Guess that is about it, see you on the trail!

-Matt

Congratulations on the new jeep and welcome to WAYALIFE from California [emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom