Inauguration day feelings

72dozer

Without starting a debate !!!!
who's happy and who's mad to see the obamas out and trump in

My feelings are I hope trump can make America great again and a wealthy country

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChiliDawg

I would prefer to not know anyone's political feelings here honestly.

And it's insanely naive to think you can start a topic like this without starting a debate.

rsbrehm

And it's insanely naive to think you can start a topic like this without starting a debate.

This is true I forgot how people can not act like adults sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]
Agreed "not starting a debate" is only said when you know you are about to start a debate -_- that being said I voted
against Hilary. Too political. Jeeps help me unwind, not herp derp.

Sent from my VK810 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

I didn't vote for either of them. I am definitely glad Hilary didn't get it, and can only hope Donald is able to fix allot of the problem we have in the government. Only time will tell if he can or if he can even fix the mess Obama and his administration made. So far though not sure about some of the people he has put on his cabinet. Again we will have to just hope he does what he thinks he can, and that it is in the best interest of the people.

sent from your basement

Jackal01

I am more happy that Obama is out and Clinton isn't in than Trump being potus. He wasn't my primary choice, however.

These rioters all need a boot up their asses.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Without starting a debate !!!!
who's happy and who's mad to see the obamas out and trump in

My feelings are I hope trump can make America great again and a wealthy country

I would prefer to not know anyone's political feelings here honestly.

This is true I forgot how people can not act like adults sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with ChiliDawg. It also has nothing to do about your quote above. I think your just trying start a heated discussion.

Coop

Caught the Bug
All these folks have been in a fetal position sucking their thumbs for the past two and a half months. I say warm up the milk and stuff a bottle in their mouths and put em back to bed.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I will never understand why people are so afraid to discuss politics and/or religion. Ignorance is born by the inability to have an intellectual conversation about one's own beliefs and to at least consider the possible merits of the beliefs of another. A vast majority of this country (on both sides) could use a real lesson in maieutics.

Top Bottom