XK glow LED Halo headlights

JeepJeep75

Most all of the food trucks (roach-coaches) around SoCal have some sort of LED product doing some sort of crazy-fast color changing dance. The roach coaches are the first things I think of when I see any sort of LED doing a color-chase. To each their own I guess.

JeepJeep75

Are you interested in getting any sort of good light output, like better than stock? I'm willing to bet that these do not have a decent output at all. Prolly kill it at the mall though! [emoji6][emoji106]

Chandler LeSueur

Are you interested in getting any sort of good light output, like better than stock? I'm willing to bet that these do not have a decent output at all. Prolly kill it at the mall though! [emoji6][emoji106]
I didn't ask if the lights will make it a mall crawler. I asked if anybody had any experience with the lights

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

longarmwj

I didn't ask if the lights will make it a mall crawler. I asked if anybody had any experience with the lights

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just by looking at the design I can tell you they'll suck as far as light output. Plus given the price, and the fact that the website can't even use proper spelling or grammar, they probably are made cheap, and therefore probably suck. But hey they're great for people who want form over function!

Look at TruckLites because the only thing the ones you linked to are good for is showing off at the local mall

Top Bottom