EVO front coilovers w/ Synergy Mounts

tgoss

Question to anyone who may have done this.

Has anyone ditched Evo's "bolt on" mount for the front and done a weld in tower like Synergy's?

PPM-5011-03-D6-400.jpg

I know you could weld on the evo mount too, just wondering if anyone has done this.

I want to burn everything together regardless but I personally like how clean the synergy set up is.

I'm already running rockstars in the rear and am very pleased with how well done the rear kit is, just wondering if I could improve the front in any way if not purely for aesthetics.

Thanks in advance for the guidance. :beer:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'd have to agree. If you're gonna go through all that trouble, might as well just install DTD towers which have a much better design and just run it with coil overs until you can afford bypass shocks.
Is this setup still available? I recommened this setup to a local guy who said (I openly admit, I read it on the Internet on face-space and haven't investigated further) he called evo manufacturing and they said they no longer offer the DTD/lever without the bypass shocks. Which is dissapointing to me being that this was my target after axles :dont know:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is this setup still available? I recommened this setup to a local guy who said (I openly admit, I read it on the Internet on face-space and haven't investigated further) he called evo manufacturing and they said they no longer offer the DTD/lever without the bypass shocks. Which is dissapointing to me being that this was my target after axles :dont know:

You have to add the bypasses. The mounts are together but you can run it without the bypasses.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

I'd have to agree. If you're gonna go through all that trouble, might as well just install DTD towers which have a much better design and just run it with coil overs until you can afford bypass shocks.

You have to add the bypasses. The mounts are together but you can run it without the bypasses.

Awesome, thank you guys for the insight.

I assume for the front if I just ran the coilovers on DTD towers I would have to integrate a can for an air bump somewhere correct?

I think at that point it make sense to just do a full DTD in the front and bolt on's out back. I'm not sure I can swing the evo lever at the same time unfortunately.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

I get that. But according to this guy (again in full disclosure, I read it on the internet) as of earlier this month, evo apparently doesn't offer the DTD/lever system without the bypass shocks anymore. I took that to mean someone can no longer order the front brackets, rear lever, coilovers, and king air bumps. (with NO bypass shock) It can very well be false information. I just wanted to clarify because I don't want to waste ORE's time as I am still several months out from that purchase...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I get that. But according to this guy (again in full disclosure, I read it on the internet) as of earlier this month, evo apparently doesn't offer the DTD/lever system without the bypass shocks anymore. I took that to mean someone can no longer order the front brackets, rear lever, coilovers, and king air bumps. (with NO bypass shock) It can very well be false information. I just wanted to clarify because I don't want to waste ORE's time as I am still several months out from that purchase...

Go to their website. The Internet is not always right.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
They definitely USED to sell it without bypass shocks if you asked. Don't know if you still can though.

Just call them or email.

Top Bottom