4k & jkx

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Consolidated from two conventionally res'd, but mismatched computer monitors today, to a single 43" 4K TV. Already does wonders for screen real estate and photo editing.

It, also, does wonders for watching JKX vids. The TV upscales the already high-quality JKX vids very nicely. Have to say, watching the 2012 JKX sitting at my desk with 4K, 43", and better audio turns it into a whole different experience.

Eddie, Cindy, thanks for turning out such high-quality work in the first place. Anything less wouldn't have carried the same experience forward.

Now, as with all-else Jeeping, I now need to upgrade my video card. What 'was' good is now merely adequate<g>.

Krazzyk01

Consolidated from two conventionally res'd, but mismatched computer monitors today, to a single 43" 4K TV. Already does wonders for screen real estate and photo editing.

It, also, does wonders for watching JKX vids. The TV upscales the already high-quality JKX vids very nicely. Have to say, watching the 2012 JKX sitting at my desk with 4K, 43", and better audio turns it into a whole different experience.

Eddie, Cindy, thanks for turning out such high-quality work in the first place. Anything less wouldn't have carried the same experience forward.

Now, as with all-else Jeeping, I now need to upgrade my video card. What 'was' good is now merely adequate<g>.

I kinda know what you mean. I've got a really nice 43" LG TV I bought about 2 years ago on a swing arm attached to the wall along with a 24" LED TV sitting on the corner of the desk as an extension of the first. All works very well for a chat window on the small TV and videos on the big screen.

Top Bottom