Stabbed a Toyo sidewall finally

RUBEERCON

Took a narrow path up a waterfall today and stabbed a Toyo Mt. The tires have made it through so many trips I can't count, I guess I hit the wrong rock today.

If you see a jeep with a floor jack mounted in place of a high lift that's me! I'm tossing that nerve wrenching method and replacing it with a floor jack or bottle jack of some sort. Would a floor jack look out of place mounted to brackets on the outside of a JK lol?!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBEERCON

IMG_2128.jpg
Pic is left side of a narrow creek wall. Razor ledges! Toyo has always won until today! 10psi with a very little throttle blip. I'll still buy them, first time I have been stranded!

BlackDiamond_JKU

Took a narrow path up a waterfall today and stabbed a Toyo Mt. The tires have made it through so many trips I can't count, I guess I hit the wrong rock today.

If you see a jeep with a floor jack mounted in place of a high lift that's me! I'm tossing that nerve wrenching method and replacing it with a floor jack or bottle jack of some sort. Would a floor jack look out of place mounted to brackets on the outside of a JK lol?!

I've thought about throwing a floor jack in my rig as well! Not as a replacement to a hi lift obviously, just an addition

Ps should have gone with Nitto ;)

BlackDiamond_JKU

A ratchet strap works too and is safer and lighter.

Why have I never thought of this [emoji848]

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

Top Bottom