Best 44 option

CVOORHEIS

Where is everyone finding deals on the PR44? Currently eyeballing a UD44 for 3170 shipped but I can't help but think for a littler more a PR44 is maybe more my style? First post here, don't flame me for my curiousity please.

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A UD44 still uses 2.5" Dana 30 axle tubes. Among other things, the ProRock 44 uses 3" tubes which is what a true 44 would have. The UD44 uses the SAME end forging a that the factory axle uses. The ProRock 44 uses beefy proprietary end forgings. The Pro Park 44 also has a proprietary diff housing that has the most clearance of ANY 44. You get what you pay for.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

WJCO

Meme King
Where is everyone finding deals on the PR44? Currently eyeballing a UD44 for 3170 shipped but I can't help but think for a littler more a PR44 is maybe more my style? First post here, don't flame me for my curiousity please.

Welcome to Wayalife. Contact Dynatrac for a free estimate. They do have some good pricing on several products right now. Your wise to spend a little more for a far superior product.

CVOORHEIS

Thanks for the help, never considered a custom quote. What's a good price range I get no one gets the same pricing but the range is what I'm after I'm in sales, I get ya gotta make something.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for the help, never considered a custom quote. What's a good price range I get no one gets the same pricing but the range is what I'm after I'm in sales, I get ya gotta make something.

Depends on what you're doing. They have a couple different housings, which tubes you want, standard or extra caster, axle shafts, ball joints installed or not, which ball joints, locker type, knuckles or not, brakes or not, what yoke, are they building it or are you doing it, etc. Price will be tough to guess.

CVOORHEIS

Ah I see. I guess that's where I am flexible and I know you can't quote it but I work at a Jeep dealership so having it put together isn't a problem. Labor is cheap(less than 30 an hour for me)

Chris1015

I'd like to ask a question. I'm on the stock 30, what is the difference in feel between the stock and the prorock 44? Whether you're on a trail or street?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'd like to ask a question. I'm on the stock 30, what is the difference in feel between the stock and the prorock 44? Whether you're on a trail or street?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Technically you shouldn't feel a difference in vehicle handling from a D30 to a D44, the bigger axle does not change ride dynamic. The true difference will be noticeable when you run the larger tires and take lines on the trail where the smaller parts of a d30 would probably fail under pressure.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Technically you shouldn't feel a difference in vehicle handling from a D30 to a D44, the bigger axle does not change ride dynamic. The true difference will be noticeable when you run the larger tires and take lines on the trail where the smaller parts of a d30 would probably fail under pressure.
^^^^This^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom