Newbie Suspension/Lift Help?

BigTex42

Im looking for the best long arm kit to run 37's for my 2015 rubicon, any suggestions? Maybe evo, bds, terraflex? I just want some opinions so i can get an idea of what sounds best for my kind of wheeling.

Robertcrav

I imagine before anyone else replies you should add some more details regarding the "kind of wheeling"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

BigTex42

Moderate Rock Wheeling & Trails, Definitely a Weekend warrior, Just want a truly worth it suspension that can perform on the rocks while keeping the right clearance and the right angles to avoid damage, but still ride good on the road if the trail is some distance away.

tgoss

Moderate Rock Wheeling & Trails, Definitely a Weekend warrior, Just want a truly worth it suspension that can perform on the rocks while keeping the right clearance and the right angles to avoid damage, but still ride good on the road if the trail is some distance away.

Evo's long arm kit would be perfect. 2.5 kings and 4" plush rides and you'll be one happy camper.

Drag link flip, possibly king bump stops if you enjoy going fastish, just gusset the c's on your axle or look at upgrading the housing in the front and shafts in the rear.

BigTex42

I see that many people on these threads run evo lifts on their jeeps, so im guessing its a very trusted brand?

tgoss

I see that many people on these threads run evo lifts on their jeeps, so im guessing its a very trusted brand?

Mel Wade is the only person who has taken the Jk platform to a level that competes with full on race rigs. Only JK to complete the baja 1000 and regularly competes in just about every single offroad racing event that he can enter.

I'd like to say Evo mfg and Off Road Evolution know a thing or two. Then again I'm a fanboy.

It's designed and manufactured in America, by outstanding people. And the shit simply works and performs.

JeepJeep75

The EVO Enforcer 3 inch paired with a drag-link flip kit and Rancho 9K adjustable shocks is what I run and I couldn't be happier. It's taken me from Cali to Moab and back, then back to work on Monday morning in absolute comfort. On and off road it has been an absolute pleasure.

Top Bottom