Flipped drag link

zombie hunter

3" would be the least amount of lift you would want along with 3" bump stops so your drag link doesn't hit your frame. Doing this and raising your track bar will put you back to stock geometry

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I have a HD adjustable jks track bar fitted and 3" profender hydraulic bump stops. So you saying the flipped DL will correct my geometry and not make ot worse?

Sent from my SM-G920F using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
If you aren't having a problem, I would leave it alone myself. But the most important thing is that if you do the flip, make sure they stay parallel, if the angles cross at all, you could bring on some bump steer.

zombie hunter

If you aren't having a problem, I would leave it alone myself. But the most important thing is that if you do the flip, make sure they stay parallel, if the angles cross at all, you could bring on some bump steer.
The drag link ends are stuffed so i need a new drag link so i thought if im going to drop the money might aswell get the flip??? Atm when i take a corner 2 the left and let go of steering it pulls to the right. The drag link end on the right is kinda warn so thinking thats the issue

WJCO

Meme King
The drag link ends are stuffed so i need a new drag link so i thought if im going to drop the money might aswell get the flip??? Atm when i take a corner 2 the left and let go of steering it pulls to the right. The drag link end on the right is kinda warn so thinking thats the issue

What do you mean stuffed? Any worn drag link end or tie rod end could cause the condition you're having, but so could a sticking steering stabilizer or even too much caster or a control arm issue. Also if you have someone turn the steering wheel back and forth while you watch the drag link ends, do they have play?

zombie hunter

What do you mean stuffed? Any worn drag link end or tie rod end could cause the condition you're having, but so could a sticking steering stabilizer or even too much caster or a control arm issue. Also if you have someone turn the steering wheel back and forth while you watch the drag link ends, do they have play?
Yes the drag link has play when we turn the steering

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rotational play is totally normal. A shifting side to side or up and down means your TRE is worn out.

Frydaddy

Tie rod ends

Looks OK to me. As long as the drag link and track bar are parallel to each other, it will fix bump-steer.
A right-hand-drive drag link is a good alternative than a drop-pitman arm, that can put extra stress on the steering box.
(RHD link 52126058AD $50, Drag link flip adapter $10)[h=1][/h]
10navd4.jpg

Top Bottom