Anzo Off Road Lighting

JAGS

Hooked
I'll find out soon enough. EVO is going to run these for KOH. At least according to their Facebook post today. Interested to get impression.

Moochie

Does anyone know how they compare to RI? We love our RI products, well built, complete assemblies and great customer service. One thing that could always be competitive would be pricing so if Anzo is the same well built components that would make it worth looking at! :yup:

Mel is using all Anzo lighting on EVO 1 now. You can see it in person soon.

JAGS

Hooked
Glad I started this thread when I did. Cool to find out after the fact Mel is running these. Look forward to seeing how he thinks they perform. They "look" great from what I've found.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Glad I started this thread when I did. Cool to find out after the fact Mel is running these. Look forward to seeing how he thinks they perform. They "look" great from what I've found.

Where have you seen these for sale J?

JAGS

Hooked
Where have you seen these for sale J?

A few random places. Not widely sold....yet. Amazon. Autoanything.

They have some decent looking stuff including a 4" round 6-bulb led fog that would look great mounted on my windshield. Wife likes round vs the square RIs. Also have good light bars. That's what EVO 1 is running I think.

JAGS

Hooked
In case anyone cares, Mel/ORE posted up something on these lights yesterday on FB. While he mostly has the light bars on EVO1, he did say/respond that he was very happy with the early performance. He's doing some night runs this weekend, so that should really put them to the test. They look real bright in the short vid clip EVO posted.

In case anyone cares, Mel/ORE posted up something on these lights yesterday on FB. While he mostly has the light bars on EVO1, he did say/respond that he was very happy with the early performance. He's doing some night runs this weekend, so that should really put them to the test. They look real bright in the short vid clip EVO posted.

The lights work great so Far we will be out at TDS if you want to se them in the Dark

JAGS

Hooked
I saw them in person at KOH but wasn't going to ask what you thought at the time. You had other things going on. Lol. They look good in person, but was cool to get your feedback on FB. Not sure if ill be out at TDS.

Top Bottom