$40,000 upgrade!

scull20

I hope it fixes your death wobble, haha!

All kidding aside, here's to hoping you're all patched up and make a speedy recovery.

Ddays

Hooked
OK, here's a case where a Grade 8 bolt upgrade is acceptable

Damn man, that's a lot of screws - hope everything heels up quick & straight. :thumb:

madstiles

what did they screw back together?
It's actually pretty cool how it works they take out the bad disks and bone that's in the way then the ground up the bone put a the ground up bone in the spacers and screws. Put spacers where the disks were and screws in spine then rods to keep it in line caps to hold rods to screws. Your body thinks you have a broken bones so repairs it turning the screws spacers and spine into 1 piece fusing it all together

Dang , hope surgery went ok with no probs.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
went pretty good in a lot of pain and have what is called post op drop foot which hopefully will get better

I hope it fixes your death wobble, haha!
Hahaha epic!
All kidding aside, here's to hoping you're all patched up and make a speedy recovery.
thank you!

OK, here's a case where a Grade 8 bolt upgrade is acceptable

Damn man, that's a lot of screws - hope everything heels up quick & straight. :thumb:
haha thanks buddy I appreciate it

Holy shit that's a lot of screws! Hope it all heals up just fine
Thanks me too

Wow. Expensive stuff. Hope all goes well.
For sure could of finished the jeep lol thank you

Lol titaniums expensive. Hope you heal up well
Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
hope you recover quickly and get some relief from your previous pain.

my cousin showed me the hardware they pulled out of her back and :eek: it's amazing how large and long those screws really are!

madstiles

I've gotten that upgrade also between my knee and wrist I picked up 16 of those screws and a couple small pieces of plate... hope you heal up quick

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you! My back is doing great but I got post op drop foot from surgery that sucks ass been told could take years to recover and might not regain full function of my foot... I'm praying that is not the case but we play the hands we're dealt. I have a nerve test tomorrow to see if it's getting a signal and go from their.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom