Sway bar end links

agiron

One of my front end links is not threading correctly, I have the 3" enforcer lift and am wondering what end links you guys would suggest and what length I would need for that lift. I also installed the rubicon sway bar with the evo air on demand....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepfan30

One of my front end links is not threading correctly, I have the 3" enforcer lift and am wondering what end links you guys would suggest and what length I would need for that lift. I also installed the rubicon sway bar with the evo air on demand....

I have 3" Enforcer and added Rubi swaybar to my Sport as well. I just added EVO sway bar end links front and rear, I think the rears are 13" and the fronts will depend on if you have a drag link flip with sway bar brackets. Definitely go longer if in doubt, meaning swaybar is angled slightly up (10 degrees) otherwise you can flip a link when disconnected (i know from experience!).

Last edited:

agiron

I have 3" Enforcer and added Rubi swaybar to my Sport as well. I just added EVO sway bar end links front and rear, I think the rears are 13" and the fronts will depend on if you have a drag link flip with sway bar brackets. Definitely go longer if in doubt, meaning swaybar is angled slightly up (10 degrees) otherwise you can flip a link when disconnected (i know from experience!).

I have the jks dl flip, haven't installled it yet. Do you know if they have gods way bar brackets?

Jeepfan30

Just measure from the bottom swaybar mount to the swaybar hole. Just make sure to set the angle of the swaybar up a little before you measure. Then order links to fit.

Top Bottom