Quick question on Drag link flip.

Learo2000GT

So I am looking at flipping my drag link bexouse I need to raise my drag link on my artec truss bracket to clear the diff cover. I have a RK 2.5. So I put my 12 Ton pneumatic air jack under the passenger control arm skid last night and fully compressed the spring or damn near it and it looks like I will be fine. However; before I start drilling othe knuckle I want to make sure that there isn't a better way to check for any issue of hitting on the frame. I have 3 inch bump stops. Thanks mucho.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

So I am looking at flipping my drag link bexouse I need to raise my drag link on my artec truss bracket to clear the diff cover. I have a RK 2.5. So I put my 12 Ton pneumatic air jack under the passenger control arm skid last night and fully compressed the spring or damn near it and it looks like I will be fine. However; before I start drilling othe knuckle I want to make sure that there isn't a better way to check for any issue of hitting on the frame. I have 3 inch bump stops. Thanks mucho.

I could be wrong but I think 3" bumpstops will prevent your drag link from hitting your frame

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Learo2000GT

Hey thanks for the info guys. Back to my original question though is there a true measurement I can take before taking the steps to drill my knuckle. I will post some pics when I get home.

Here is my problem. I had an artec truss installed and the installer put a high stear track bar bracket on the truss. I have my track bar in the lower hole but the track bar is way to close and hits my diff cover. I had it in the higher hole but has bump stear. I also have some torque steer. I am at the point where I may take it to northridge and have it dialed in but I have come to realize I need to learn how to dial in my suspension my self and do enjoy working in my jeep. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom