Wheeling video from Hawaii

kevinp

So, here is a video from a trip we took out to Peacock Flats here on Oahu. (for the uninitiated, Oahu is plagued by political red tape with regards to off-roading. Most of the reason is for land preservation, which I TOTALLY support because, after all, it's an island. Some reasons, however, aren't so great. As a result, there are two areas on the island where we can wheel legally. One is a competition area and the other is Peacock Flats.)

Out of ~ an hour of video recorded, this is the result. It was my first attempt at a video with actual MUSIC! haha I'm getting all fancy and stuff. My 21-year old daughter can whip out a great video over a commercial break. This took me half a day. LOL

kevinp

RUNT, I gotta get my lift on first. I try to wheel with these shocks and the spring set-up I have, I'm liable to lose a spring. LOL

Yeah, TrailRidden, it's limited, but it's not bad. Peacock Flats is a HUGE area with lots of trails from the mild stuff like in the video to some stuff with more pucker factor. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to getting the Jeep back to the mainland where there are more places, but PF will do quite nicely while I'm here.

Top Bottom