BDS Suspension

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if you're gonna go 4.5", you'll be better served to do it with a long arm kit. The price is right on this kit but, I wouldn't be too thrilled about not having adjustable lower arms, joints that use noisy polyurethan bushings or basic old school hydro shocks. The dropped pitman arm will work but, it would be better to go with a drag link flip.

HallJK

Well, if you're gonna go 4.5", you'll be better served to do it with a long arm kit. The price is right on this kit but, I wouldn't be too thrilled about not having adjustable lower arms, joints that use noisy polyurethan bushings or basic old school hydro shocks. The dropped pitman arm will work but, it would be better to go with a drag link flip.

So i could just replace the pitman arm with an evo draglink flip kit and upgrade to 2.0 fox shocks instead of the 5500 shocks ?
is it the end of the world if you don't have adj lower arms ? sorry i am new to all this, only knowledge i have is research on the forum.
thanks for the help!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So i could just replace the pitman arm with an evo draglink flip kit and upgrade to 2.0 fox shocks instead of the 5500 shocks ?

That's what I would at bare minimum.

is it the end of the world if you don't have adj lower arms ? sorry i am new to all this, only knowledge i have is research on the forum.
thanks for the help!

Nope. Assuming the arms will position your axles properly under your Jeep, you should be fine. Grease your bushings often and they'll stay relatively quiet.

HallJK

Awesome! Is there anything else you would suggest ? Other than c-gussets and a front driveshaft ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom