BOLT J-Lock Hi-lift mount + 50" led bar A-pillar mounts

InnaJeep

Not sure if this has been addressed, I couldn't find any thing on it online or in the forum. Basically, i'm thinking about getting a BOLT hi-lift mount, but it mounts using the 3rd A-pillar bolt. This seems like it would conflict with an A-pillar led bar mount as it uses the 3rd bolt on the side of the a pillar as well. I can't find any pictures online of both being used in tandem so I wanted to see if anyone has run both together and how it was done. I'm thinking either cutting the a-pillar mount or using some kind of spacer. Or should i just save myself the grief and just grab a hi-lift mount that mounts on the tailgate?
images.ashx.jpeg

OJK12

I don't have any pictures to give you but I wouldn't want my jack mounted there if it was me. I've been in a lot of situations where if I had it mounted there the jack would have been crushed against my jeep. It may even block a lil bit of your view but I'm not certain of this. If your not gonna use it off-road much than this might be a good place to go but i would definitely not feel comfortable with it there myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CastleRockJeep

I would thin the two bolt that I see it utilizing are way to close together for the amount of leverage it would produce if the jack had any impact along its length, especially if that impact was close to on of the ends. It doesn't look tough but I store my hi-lift under my rear seat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

I think that spot is just asking for disaster. There's no way that that jack isn't gonna kiss and fuck the jeep paint up in some way, especially if you are using it everyday.

Top Bottom