Here to pimp my Jeep and willing to break the rules to do so

lostinkorea

14233301_10153881921918601_232347112_o (1).jpg
How She started
BA2.jpg
Where to start... Where to start... LOL Well I guess i could start by saying hi and introducing to my Awesome Build ADDICTICON 2.0. She called that basically because im a JEEP ADDICT this is my 4th build and It gets more intense with each one. ADDICTICON was my build before this and was a 2010 CRD Turbo Diesel JKU from South Korea. This build basically spin off of that one. I was heading back to the states and could not get MY BAD ASS CRD build ADDICTICON back into Country so.... I decided to build another U.S version here in Korea to make sure i wasnt wasting any more or time so the next one i could bring back. So a week later this fell in my lap, it had 15k and the guy wanted 25k for it, it was a SAHARA model and originally it had all CRUSH ORANGE EVERYTHING! GOD IT WAS ORANGE, and i hated it, no worries, i have a friend with a decal shop, i can just get him to wrap it lol. Well long story short as i start to strip away all the orange and sat back and looked a the crush it really grew on me so I decided to keep it that color, and thank GOD i did, I love it now. I will try to update this thread periodically, it will be all over the place, Im not starting from the beginning but almost going to TARANTINO it LOL. Anyway, thanks for checking her out and let me know if you have any questions. BA2.jpg

Attachments

• BA1.jpg
    BA1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 536
Last edited by a moderator:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm glad to see that you are here just to promote yourself and your personal pages. :grayno:

FYI - I edited your links, review the rules before continuing.

ADDICTICON

The OP seemingly could not follow the instructions, given by MrTy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR REFFERING TOO! I am the OP and I WAS NEVER TOLD TO removed them, I NEVER PUT THEM BACK! I didnt even know!! I checked my PM from you immediately after I posted about some infractions which has no information on it whatsoever so i didnt even know what i did wrong. YES its my fault for not reading the rules completely, I did when i first joined back in 2014 but just didnt remember or knew about the social media links I posted. YES I believe a warning is called for but this is by far not! Im not sure what happened between you and MR.TRY but one of you dropped the ball, and i think he had not deleted before you refreshed and you still seen it in the CACHE believing I reposted it! You can see as an admin I NEVER edited the post adding the links back, you've treated me like shit as well as the some of the other awesome welcomers on this post. Id appreciate it if you could please be courteous enough to ask MR.TRY or your self if you I EVER READDED the links, you see that I never did.

Thanks!

longarmwj

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR REFFERING TOO! I am the OP and I WAS NEVER TOLD TO removed them, I NEVER PUT THEM BACK! I didnt even know!! I checked my PM from you immediately after I posted about some infractions which has no information on it whatsoever so i didnt even know what i did wrong. YES its my fault for not reading the rules completely, I did when i first joined back in 2014 but just didnt remember or knew about the social media links I posted. YES I believe a warning is called for but this is by far not! Im not sure what happened between you and MR.TRY but one of you dropped the ball, and i think he had not deleted before you refreshed and you still seen it in the CACHE believing I reposted it! You can see as an admin I NEVER edited the post adding the links back, you've treated me like shit as well as the some of the other awesome welcomers on this post. Id appreciate it if you could please be courteous enough to ask MR.TRY or your self if you I EVER READDED the links, you see that I never did.

Thanks!

Wait so you post up from one account, get called out, and post up from another account? What kind of bullshit is this? Learn English, that post was the biggest string of what the fuck I've ever read. Please leave and do not come back, especially with your hideous JK and sub-par looking women.

In the words of OverlanderJK, get fucked.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Thanks!

You edited the post 22 seconds before I did, and about 2 minutes after Mr.Ty did. You got caught. You can keep signing in under multiple names, and we will continue policing you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

You are not welcome here. You continue to deliberately break the rules. Don't come back. Take your ride and your hoes with you.

If somebody told me to leave with a Jeep and hoes, then showed me that Jeep with those hoes, I would be vastly disappointed. It would be like hitting up a super model in that bar, then getting her home only to discover she has a penis bigger than yours.

Top Bottom