6 Wheel JK

xxJWPxx

My buddy out in New York sent me these pics of a 6 wheel JK. Anybody seen one these before? I hadn't seen or heard of one until he sent the pics. Not sure how it'd do on the trails but would be cool for the high school kids rolling up to prom.

6 wheel 1.jpg

6 wheel 2.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I worked a a custom hot rod shop and we did a lot of that kind of stuff. If Customer is willing to pay, it can be done.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I was hoping my buddy would give me the spec's on it but he just did a drive by photo. I'll see if he can get more info on it.

I think Kenny Hauk from River Raider builds them. They look cool, but I think I read a post on here that said their builds lack finish & polish.

Sent from my duck blind.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wild Boar is the one who makes these. They use a tag axle setup in the rear and if I recall, the second axle was a Dana 35. Or at least, the one I saw. Not really my cup of tea.

Draconianwinter

Looks kind of familiar, don't know which is the chicken or the egg
View attachment 241959

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Mercedes makes the 6x6 but unless your are very very wealthy good luck affording one. I think I saw they are around 700k or something stupid like that. Either way I wouldn't ever want one. I think they look stupid and to hell with adding more shit to break and maintain.

sent from your basement

Top Bottom