2018 JL Wrangler Grille Photo Leaked On Wayalife

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I do have a picture if I can figure out how to do a private message

Sent from my XP7700 using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you're using the mobile app you should be able to just attach it from the app. That's how I do 99% of my uploads here

Yes sir! Same here, you can go in to PM and attach pictures from the app. If I remember correctly it shows up as a little square with some peaks in it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mortuar

Looks like many renderings were pretty spot on. I don't know if I particularly like the headlights eating into the slots on the ends, but I think it will look great either way. Thanks for sharing this ! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if I particularly like the headlights eating into the slots on the ends, but I think it will look great either way.

It's a throw back to the old CJ days. I will say that it's a shame that they moved the parking lights back onto the fenders like the old TJ though.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Wish there was a shot from the side to show the curve more. It's kinda hard to see from this angle just how much curve there is. I'm with Eddie in regards to putting the parking lights back on the fender, don't really like it. Otherwise it doesn't look a whole lot different from the JK grill. I'm glad it doesn't have slot headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DK570

Interesting. Looks like it won't say 'Jeep' anymore. I never really liked how that was added to the JK's.

Top Bottom