Poison Spyder RockBrawler II Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier

Claye

Getting ready to pull the trigger on the Poison Spyder RockBrawler II Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier. Would love to hear from those that have one whether you're happy or not. Thanks!

Claye

Because it's too complicated, too bulky and I kept hanging it up on shit. So I went as minimalist as possible in the rear w/ an evo fascia and evo body mount carrier.
I Like the function and even the look of that, was just a bit scared of the tailgate mounted 35' tire. You haven't seen any issues?

tgoss

I Like the function and even the look of that, was just a bit scared of the tailgate mounted 35' tire. You haven't seen any issues?

I have a 37 on beadlocks hanging out there with no issues. It's rock solid after I modified it a little.

G-man

I have one, and I am pleased with it. What would send me over the top is if it had a little more options for mounting other things than just a hi lift jack. In all, it's well constructed in my opinion. As far as what you are intending the use for is another thing you might want to ask yourself... looks are great. Functions as designed, and smooth. No rattles on my end....

Lil Nasty

I have one, and I am pleased with it. What would send me over the top is if it had a little more options for mounting other things than just a hi lift jack. In all, it's well constructed in my opinion. As far as what you are intending the use for is another thing you might want to ask yourself... looks are great. Functions as designed, and smooth. No rattles on my end....

I'll echo this statement. I'm mostly happy. Just wish I could mount more things.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Journeyman

Mostly happy with mine. I probably wouldn't purchase it again, but that's only because new carriers have come out since and I'm a lot more educated on aftermarket jeep parts now.

G-man

Mostly happy with mine. I probably wouldn't purchase it again, but that's only because new carriers have come out since and I'm a lot more educated on aftermarket jeep parts now.

I agree... now that I have more knowledge about the aftermarket jeep parts and accessories, I would ask myself more questions about how I were to use the aftermarket part for, and how I could benefit from it for the money I am about to pay. This why I ordered a new rear bumper that LoD came out with called the Destroyer series... It better suits my needs than the brawler I have on there right now.

Top Bottom