Very Late Wave from Calgary

Wavesport

First off, love this site and the massive wealth of knowledge that is here. Thanks for all the hard work keeping this site up and running, and to so many of you for sharing all of your experiences with builds, maintenance, issues/gotchas and great places to experience. It has helped me out time and time again and allowed me to feel confident enough to take on many of the projects myself.

I actually thought I had given a formal wave a few years back and am a bit embarrassed to say I had not done that yet, so - a Wave from Calgary!

I currently own a 2011 Jeep JK Unlimited Sahara, mostly stock with a few minor upgrades. I'm looking to start the build process soon and will reach out to the group as I have questions as I go (when I can't find the answers). It's great to have access such a knowledgeable group who can, at pretty much any time of day, provide some excellent advice or support!

This is my third Jeep. My first was a 2002 TJ Sport, second was a 2007 JK Unlimited Sport. It's safe to say I have the jeep addiction which I look to grow as my trail experience does.

My wife and I had twin boys back in early December and I can't wait to get them hooked on the jeep life as well :)

Russ

Nick Zambo

First off, love this site and the massive wealth of knowledge that is here. Thanks for all the hard work keeping this site up and running, and to so many of you for sharing all of your experiences with builds, maintenance, issues/gotchas and great places to experience. It has helped me out time and time again and allowed me to feel confident enough to take on many of the projects myself.

I actually thought I had given a formal wave a few years back and am a bit embarrassed to say I had not done that yet, so - a Wave from Calgary!

I currently own a 2011 Jeep JK Unlimited Sahara, mostly stock with a few minor upgrades. I'm looking to start the build process soon and will reach out to the group as I have questions as I go (when I can't find the answers). It's great to have access such a knowledgeable group who can, at pretty much any time of day, provide some excellent advice or support!

This is my third Jeep. My first was a 2002 TJ Sport, second was a 2007 JK Unlimited Sport. It's safe to say I have the jeep addiction which I look to grow as my trail experience does.

My wife and I had twin boys back in early December and I can't wait to get them hooked on the jeep life as well :)

Russ

Welcome from Calgary as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom