Please help clear my garage

scrota76

I know this may seem crazy to post in the wayalife forum, but here it goes...

I'm a Jeep guy, my wife, not so much. She has a 4runner. I would imagine there might be a few people in my situation out there. She just got her 4Runner lifted, and I was stuck doing something with her old suspension parts.

If anyone out there has any need for factory suspension stuff off a 2014 Toyota 4Runner trail edition, feel free to contact me. It's all free to you, and I always enjoy a little road trip as long as there is good food nearby (yeah, I'm fat).

She had coils, UCA's, shocks, sway bars, and other parts. If you want specifics send me a message and I will explain to exactly what it all is. The best way to describe it is by using a company name, and this isn't the place for that.

Now, I look forward to the insults. And I will filter through them for interested people.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm a Jeep guy, my wife, not so much. She has a 4runner. I would imagine there might be a few people in my situation out there. She just got her 4Runner lifted, and I was stuck doing something with her old suspension parts.

If anyone out there has any need for factory suspension stuff off a 2014 Toyota 4Runner trail edition, feel free to contact me. It's all free to you, and I always enjoy a little road trip as long as there is good food nearby (yeah, I'm fat).

She had coils, UCA's, shocks, sway bars, and other parts. If you want specifics send me a message and I will explain to exactly what it all is. The best way to describe it is by using a company name, and this isn't the place for that.

Now, I look forward to the insults. And I will filter through them for interested people.

Thanks.

Why would you "look forward to the insults"? You are posting stuff for free on here. Now, if you were trying to sell stuff and had never even made an opening post, that would be a different question...

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Welcome to Wayalife! I don't think that you have anything to worry about. It's good of you to offer these surplus parts up for free. I hope you find a taker.

Stop by the give a wave section and post up a pic of that Jeep! I look forward to seeing it!

scrota76

Why would you "look forward to the insults"? You are posting stuff for free on here. Now, if you were trying to sell stuff and had never even made an opening post, that would be a different question...
I was just trying to be funny. It's hard to get sarcasm across in text. I love reading through posts, not only for the education, but also for all the sarcasm.

scrota76

Welcome to Wayalife! I don't think that you have anything to worry about. It's good of you to offer these surplus parts up for free. I hope you find a taker.

Stop by the give a wave section and post up a pic of that Jeep! I look forward to seeing it!
I took your suggestion and posted in the give us a wave section. I put a few pictures up and a little bio. I realized something when I did this, I spend to much time taking pictures of other people's rides instead of my jeep. That will change on the next trip. Thanks.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I took your suggestion and posted in the give us a wave section. I put a few pictures up and a little bio. I realized something when I did this, I spend to much time taking pictures of other people's rides instead of my jeep. That will change on the next trip. Thanks.

Nice Jeep you have there! Having had Jeep Liberty's for the last 15 years, my wife was also concerned about my wishes to purchase a Wrangler, mostly due to cost. That was cured with one solo trip to the grocery store on a nice summer day. I had the top down and doors removed and while I did some maintenance on here car, she took my Wangler. A 20 minute trip turned into 90 as she wheeled into the driveway cranking Katie Perry or something and said "I want one of these for my next car". I'm not sure where I was going with all this? Their must have been some parallel lines in my head somewhere....

scrota76

Ok fellas, I will have these parts in the garage for one more week, and then the dumpster comes to the house for a garage clean out. I hate to throw away parts like that, but the wife wants them gone and technically the parts are hers to do with what she pleases. I don't even care if you pick them up and turn around and sell them, at least they won't go to waste.

Top Bottom