LOD Signature Series sliders, yay or nay?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm looking at putting some Rock Sliders on the JK but the ones I choose need to have steps for my vertically challenged significant other. Are this any good and does anyone have pics of them installed where the steps are visible, haven't been able to find any...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've run them in the past and thought they were great sliders. I have a write-up for them here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...ure-Series-Rock-Sliders-Installation-Write-Up

main.php

Lone Star

I'm also looking into these, I think they would be a great choice, for the same reasons, as i have no personal experience, I have heard only good things about them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I gave them on my Jeep. Instead of drilling holes and bolting them on, I went ahead and had them welded on. They are very heavy and strong, and work great as a step. I left the outer cover plates off for personal preference.

IMG_6963.jpg

IMG_6636.jpg

Last edited:

Eugene

I have them on my Jeep. Instead of drilling holes and bolting them on, I went ahead and had them welded on. They are very heavy and strong, and work great as a step.

Same here and I have zero regrets on going with LoD. Very sturdy, usable step, and look great.

Top Bottom