3.8 guys, let's see your PSC reservoir mounting locations

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Putting my PSC in and scratching my head as to where I can get my reservoir above my pump. Any ideas are welcome. Best I have come up with puts the hose pretty close to level which might be the best I can do. Pics are greatly appreciated. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Putting my PSC in and scratching my head as to where I can get my reservoir above my pump. Any ideas are welcome. Best I have come up with puts the hose pretty close to level which might be the best I can do. Pics are greatly appreciated. [emoji482]

I think Eddie and some guys mount it up where the stock reservoir was next to the air box

jeeeep

Hooked
On the 3.8 not a lot of places accept right on the battery box as shown in the image.
I'm thinking about ordering the genesis dual battery box only and use the empty space to move my reservoir into it. I don't like it sitting right above the manifold, if it ever leaks instant fire.
I haven't had any real big leaks in the three years it's been in there but it's kind of in the way right on the battery box

Last edited:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
On the 3.8 not a lot of places accept right on the battery box as shown in the image.
I'm thinking about ordering the genisus dual battery box only and use the empty space to move my reservoir into it. I don't like it sitting right above the manifold, if it ever leaks instant fire.
I haven't had any real big leaks in the three years it's been in there but it's kind of in the way right on the battery box

Good point. Definitely something I need to consider.

Top Bottom