Is this u-joint correct?

AW2Phillips

U joint.JPG I Installed a new napa u joint today in my front axle shaft on my Rubi. I noticed it was a touch smaller than the OEM Spicer u joint. I believe this wrong. shouldn't it be the exact same size as the OEM? There Is a little gaps between the C clips and The end of the caps aren't flush with the axle at all. is this common for aftermarket parts or is this the wrong U-joint, possibly for a Dana 35? yes it's a NAPA part. I live on a island in the Pacific where there are no upgrades. thanks for the help.

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
View attachment 242556 I Installed a new napa u joint today in my front axle shaft on my Rubi. I noticed it was a touch smaller than the OEM Spicer u joint. I believe this wrong. shouldn't it be the exact same size as the OEM? There Is a little gaps between the C clips and The end of the caps aren't flush with the axle at all. is this common for aftermarket parts or is this the wrong U-joint, possibly for a Dana 35? yes it's a NAPA part. I live on a island in the Pacific where there are no upgrades. thanks for the help.

it should be an exact fit as OEM - looks like they gave you the wrong u-joint.

WJCO

Meme King
You said Dana 35. Did you tell them that? If you have a Rubicon, the front is a Dana 44.

Top Bottom