Thoughts on Fabfours Grumper full width

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
It's your Jeep and you should do what you want to it but, if you're looking for a blessing you won't find it here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I own Jeeps because I LOVE them for what they are and wouldn't want to hide or confuse the fact that they are Jeeps. I simply don't understand this crazy new fad or trying to transform them into something else. It's almost as if people are embarrassed to own a Jeep and feel the need to make it "look" more badass instead of building it up to "perform" better on the trail. But, to each their own I guess.

MacjeepMaster

I been contemplating on buying this bumper. but not sold since its 5 slot grill. really loyal to the 7 slot designs.

looks ugly as hell. which is cool. and if I buy this I would change its grill to have a 7 slot look.

http://fabfours.com/product/grumper-2/

If you're cool with running stock flares for the life of having that bumper, otherwise you'll have those outside bumper wings with pretty much any other flare. :twocents:

Ddays

Hooked
I been contemplating on buying this bumper. but not sold since its 5 slot grill. really loyal to the 7 slot designs.

looks ugly as hell. which is cool. and if I buy this I would change its grill to have a 7 slot look.

http://fabfours.com/product/grumper-2/

:thinking: You're gonna spend $1500 on this thing to make your Jeep look like it's not a Jeep and then fab something up to make it look more like a Jeep?
Why not save some bucks & make something on your own then?

jeeeep

Hooked
not for me... why would you put something on your jeep that looks like it would block air flow and have that cut-out crap catching box in front? or maybe it's a wind drag just incase the ugly gets too far ahead of you?

not a fan of any of their stuff. Sometimes I think they purposely create as ugly as they can just to see how many buyers they actually get.

it'll definitely make your jeep look ugly if that's what's cool to you.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I've had a couple of bloody Mary's today so pardon my frank words: that thing is fucking stupid.

EDIT: I instantly regretted saying this. Honestly bud if I had an extra $1500 right now I'd regear my axles or put a locker in or something like that. Not a weird grill bumper thing like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom