Jw speaker evolution j issues

shortyokc

I have not been having good luck with my headlights. One made 10 months or so and started to turn off for a few seconds and come back on. Took 2 months to get a replacement, their customer service is worthless. Now the other one the 1/2 halo won't come on. I guess it isn't a big deal at least the main light still works but for what they cost these are totally crap. Anyone else having issues with these j series? 20170205_183547.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I have not been having good luck with my headlights. One made 10 months or so and started to turn off for a few seconds and come back on. Took 2 months to get a replacement, their customer service is worthless. Now the other one the 1/2 halo won't come on. I guess it isn't a big deal at least the main light still works but for what they cost these are totally crap. Anyone else having issues with these j series? View attachment 242668

I have a set I bought when they came out, finally getting around to installing them on my daughter's Jeep.

thanks for the info - I have noticed and several LED lights the ballasts(?) of whatever circuitry they use to control the flicker doesn't seem to hold up to the Jeep ride that gets used off-road. Several of my friends have also had anti-flicker harness failures.

I've had flicker failure with the TL and vision-x each time being the ballast module (even thought zipped tied).

Now I'm not so sure getting the JW with the built in module was such a good idea.

One thing I do know, my daughter has no plan on taking her jeep off-road or any kind of actual wheeling. I'm under strict instructions not to wheel it either so the lights won't see any rough handling. :cheesy:

Nvrsatisfied

My first set of lights I got on Christmas had some issues. One of the half halos did not come on like you mentioned. I contacted the company I got them from and they set up the warranty return for me. Got the next set in a week, but they might have been in stock at time. The second set are working great so far, but I am only a few months in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I have not been having good luck with my headlights. One made 10 months or so and started to turn off for a few seconds and come back on. Took 2 months to get a replacement, their customer service is worthless. Now the other one the 1/2 halo won't come on. I guess it isn't a big deal at least the main light still works but for what they cost these are totally crap. Anyone else having issues with these j series? View attachment 242668

I have no issues with my JW speakers. Headlights and fog lights... they are over a year old and have been on "auto" for most of their life. (Turn on and off throughout the day thanks to overpasses & tunnels.) Who did you buy them through? JW does not have customer service as they do not sell direct, this is a direct reflection of your vendor. I'm supprised a warranty claim on something as important as a headlight would take so long... I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I have nothing but good things to say about my JWs.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It has to be a bad pair of lights. Most of the people running LED lights, here are running either JWS or Trucklites, and I've never seen any problems reported.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bill32

There also seems to be alot of fakes of this headlight coming from china.
And if there was a wide spread failure it would be all over the internet.

Top Bottom