Flares

jmpen

Getting ready to order some tube flares. Nemesis or psc still haven't made up my mind. If I order the wide ones to keep spray off the Jeep( I live on a long dirt lane) will they look stupid with 35s on 2.5?

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

Getting ready to order some tube flares. Nemesis or psc still haven't made up my mind. If I order the wide ones to keep spray off the Jeep( I live on a long dirt lane) will they look stupid with 35s on 2.5?

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

i like the wider flares personally. when i finally tear up my originals, I'll go with wide metal flares. i have a hunting lease that i go to often. it has lots of cows on it. when it rains out there and mud is flinging, well let's just say not all of that is actually mud. i like have some coverage. lol.

jeeeep

Hooked
You'll want the coverage on the lower part.
i think those flares are wide on top but then narrow into the body?
if so, it won't help with what you're trying to achieve.

RSQCON

I'm a big fan of the Nemesis flares. They cost a fortune but give the Jeep some clean lines. I thought about trimming the factory flares but just not a fan.

JK07

I'm happy with them. I got the aluminum version. The install went smoothly. I was worried about looking like Dumbo but I'm actually liking the look. My state has silly fender laws and I was given a warning by a local cop so these were my solution. I would prefer the standard or even the narrow versions but I also prefer not getting repair orders.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom