2013 Heated passenger mirror failure - 2nd time

TheGrendel

Has anyone run across a passenger mirror failing a 2nd time? I had mine fixed under warranty about a year and a half ago. It took me bitching and moaning quite a bit for them to get that and the auto trans cooler issue done. I had not moved the mirrors for a long time. But, my wife took the Jeep and went to change them. Nothing. No power just like last time.

I'm going to call local stealerships today or tomorrow and see when I can get it fixed. But, i'm not paying for it.

tdougherty81

Has anyone run across a passenger mirror failing a 2nd time? I had mine fixed under warranty about a year and a half ago. It took me bitching and moaning quite a bit for them to get that and the auto trans cooler issue done. I had not moved the mirrors for a long time. But, my wife took the Jeep and went to change them. Nothing. No power just like last time.

I'm going to call local stealerships today or tomorrow and see when I can get it fixed. But, i'm not paying for it.

Who needs heated mirrors in Texas. Lol

It should be covered under the basic warranty.

TheGrendel

Who needs heated mirrors in Texas. Lol

It should be covered under the basic warranty.

what's worse is my JKR has an engine block heater. :lol: when I bought my Jeep, the local stealership had gone up to the NE and bought a bunch of inventory from some dealers because they were selling JKs so fast in Houston that FCA couldn't keep up with the demand.

Top Bottom