Wave from the High Desert!

JRUnlimited

Hey all!

I hail from the High Desert (Hesperia, CA). I've had my JKU for a a couple of years now and have slowly been building it up. It's only 2wd, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. This summer I'll be making the splurge to add all the components for 4wd and can't wait. I have a lot of great trails around me to hit up and the mild stuff that I'm able to do in 2wd is getting boring. Hope to meet up with you guys on the trails.

JR

JMac79

Hey all!

I hail from the High Desert (Hesperia, CA). I've had my JKU for a a couple of years now and have slowly been building it up. It's only 2wd, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. This summer I'll be making the splurge to add all the components for 4wd and can't wait. I have a lot of great trails around me to hit up and the mild stuff that I'm able to do in 2wd is getting boring. Hope to meet up with you guys on the trails.

JR

Welcome to WAL from Japan. Originally from Barstow, so it's nice to see fellow high desert people. Good luck on the swap.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sacraig

Hey all!

JR

Welcome....Im up your way frequently

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JRUnlimited

Welcome to Wayalife neighbor!! I'm from Victorville. Let's see some pics of your rig I may have seen you around town.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here she is. She was a hot mess when I bought her, used, but I'm breathing new life into her. Currently running 33's, but planning to upgrade to 35's after a regear job. Still lots more to do.

20170209_063934.jpg

Top Bottom