Anyone running the evo boatside bombers?

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
How are they holding up? Would like to see pictures of them used. Looking at the evo slides and the boatside bombers. Love the look of the evo sliders, but the wife is a hobbit so I'm considering the boatsides. Currently have lod.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How are they holding up? Would like to see pictures of them used. Looking at the evo slides and the boatside bombers. Love the look of the evo sliders, but the wife is a hobbit so I'm considering the boatsides. Currently have lod.

The boat sides don't sit much lower the the sliders, especially if you get them with the low angle. If you really need a step tho look at the LoD sliders as they do sit lower and are just as strong

Recurve

The owner of off-road evolution ran boatside bombers on his Jeep (evolander). Just look up pics and videos of it.
Took it all over the place, a couple jkx too . I would say there just as good as the sliders.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I saw a Jeep last October that had an actual stirrup from a saddle attached inside the Jeep that she used to climb in, put it under the seat when she was in and shut the door. Worked and drew some attention.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Ah ok well in that case I hate to say it but your not going to get much lower that what you have unless you put some weaker pinch seam mounted rails on, and if you wheel at all they will be destroyed in seconds.

I guess I should rephrase it. Not looking for something. Just something that has a step/ledge on it to assist the wife. I may just got with the evo sliders and sell the lods.

AdrockTT

I have the rock slide engineering sliders with a lighted power down step (that can be turned off/disabled). I absolutely love them and they can take solid abuse.

tgoss

I run them, they take abuse just fine.

*Edit, I would have rather done the sliders but I wanted an easy way for my father to still get into the Jeep. I could have done the low angle sliders I just don't like how they look.

Robertcrav

Rock Slide Engineering now makes an additional exo skeleton that bolts on to their sliders....read somewhere that Gerald from Savvy removed the RSE step sliders because they didn't survive "his type of wheeling" $1,500+ not including the additional protection is a lot of $$$ in my opinion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I run them, they take abuse just fine.

*Edit, I would have rather done the sliders but I wanted an easy way for my father to still get into the Jeep. I could have done the low angle sliders I just don't like how they look.

That's how I am. Don't like the low angle look and would worried about a foot going through them. Lol

Top Bottom