Color choice

nightcrawlerjk

Getting rear corner armour for my Jeep but I am trying to decide if I should go with black or silver. Keep in mind I have silver wayalife decal on the windshield, silver Wrangler decal.

I am leaning towards the silver to change up the color scheme.

Let me know what you guys think IMG_20170128_122918.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

Getting rear corner armour for my Jeep but I am trying to decide if I should go with black or silver. Keep in mind I have silver wayalife decal on the windshield, silver Wrangler decal.

I am leaning towards the silver to change up the color scheme.

Let me know what you guys think View attachment 243227

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Personally I'd go black if I had that color JK.
I think the silver would stand out too much and wouldn't match your current accessories.

BlackDiamond_JKU

Body color

What armor are you looking at doing?

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

jeeeep

Hooked
do both - go chrome black or black chrome, I think it's properly called black chrome :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
I'd do black - silver is REALLY gonna stand out against the rest of the Jeep, unless that's you're looking for?

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Why don't you do black, and have someone paint some kind of cool design in silver? I dunno. I'm not color expert. Good luck :thumb:

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Personally i eould go black. Unless it includes some really nice welds, then I would clear coat it to show that off.

jkLogan

Since body color wasn't a choice, I say black. IMO silver would look a little off with black bumpers.

Top Bottom