Are these tires the same size ?

JeepNfish20

I have 35x12.50x17 Bf Goodrich Km2 mud terrains and I'm looking to get Mickey Thompson Baja Mtz p3s. I can only find them in the lt315/70r17.Will this size basically be the same as my current 35s and fit my 17 inch mamba wheels ?

black pearl

Hooked
Yeah they are basically the same size ... there is a thread on here ultimate tire guide (or something similar to that) that give the true measurements you'll probably find those in there also

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
This tire calculator says they are not.

IMG_20170212_162705_931.jpg

I would recommend going to the manufacturers website and seeing what their listed diameter is. I've found most manufacturers measurements to be pretty close while measuring the tire diameter off of the Jeep. BFG lists it as 34.8 (off the car). https://tiresize.com/tires/BFGoodrich/Mud-Terrain-TA-KM2-35X12.50R17.htm

When I was considering 315/70r17, a couple manufacturers that listed that size were within .2 of each other so at least between manufacturers, they are fairly close. The 315 was 34.4 or so.

Last edited:

Napalm

The 315/70r17 will be slightly shorter and slightly smaller width I believe than a 35x12.50r17 but I doubt you'll be able to notice that much. They will fit your 17inch wheel though.

That being said, the KM2 is a pretty small 35 so you'll probably be pretty close.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom