Universal winch plate?

aermotor

I have an OR-Fab front stubby which I love, but they have unfortunately closed their doors for good and I can't find their winch plate in stock anywhere for adding it on top of my bumper.

Does anyone know or have experience with something else I might be able to bolt on and use?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I have an OR-Fab front stubby which I love, but they have unfortunately closed their doors for good and I can't find their winch plate in stock anywhere for adding it on top of my bumper.

Does anyone know or have experience with something else I might be able to bolt on and use?

Can't you just drill 4 holes and mount it on top or is the metal too thin?

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I'm sure it needs the extra metal for strength/support. It also has a front piece where you would attached a fairlead or something.

I just found a few on eBay and the scumbag wants $1000 :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Or-Fab-8702...ash=item4b11293ee6:g:knUAAOSw44BYkr4b&vxp=mtr

View attachment 244052

I over simplified my answer and forgot about the fairlead mounting. Hazard due to occupation I guess. The Rancho or Rock Hard solution should work for you for around $130.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I over simplified my answer and forgot about the fairlead mounting. Hazard due to occupation I guess. The Rancho or Rock Hard solution should work for you for around $130.

The RockHard would have to be cut on, a little. The Rancho looks like it would be the best choice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
OK .25" thick high strength, low alloy steel
It is 8" wide
Between the base plate (where the winch will sit) is 7.5"
The overall length is 32.25"

Let me know if you need more info.
Thanks!
:beer:

This looks pretty good, do you know the product dimensions? Will have to see how it would overlay on the OR-Fab hoop.

aermotor

OK .25" thick high strength, low alloy steel
It is 8" wide
Between the base plate (where the winch will sit) is 7.5"
The overall length is 32.25"

Let me know if you need more info.
Thanks!
:beer:

Ok thanks, don't happen to have a CAD drawing of it?

Top Bottom