New front driveline

black pearl

Hooked
So I got some cash together and want to replace my front driveline I've been looking at the JE REEL right now I have a lift that is netting 3.5 but do want to go to 4" coilovers at some point are there any other companies I should be looking at for the driveline?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
So I got some cash together and want to replace my front driveline I've been looking at the JE REEL right now I have a lift that is netting 3.5 but do want to go to 4" coilovers at some point are there any other companies I should be looking at for the driveline?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have an Adams driveshaft that's been fine so far.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I think their standard shafts come with Chinese joints though?

Not sure about Adams, but JE Reel uses Neapco joints which are solid. Some of the others mentioned are good if you replace he joints with something reliable.

WJCO

Meme King
Not sure about Adams, but JE Reel uses Neapco joints which are solid. Some of the others mentioned are good if you replace he joints with something reliable.

I meant Tom woods, Sorry I didn't clarify. I'm pretty sure that their standard joints are of lesser quality. I've heard good things about JE Reel.

RSQCON

I think their standard shafts come with Chinese joints though?
That would be rather disappointing. They are a local company to me and I was planning to support their business but I'll have to give them a call now.

aermotor

Adam's and JE are what seem to be the consensus these days. I run Adam's 1350 severe front/rear on a 4dr, and with proper pinion angle adjustment I have no driveline vibrations to 90mph (fastest I've gone...)

Top Bottom